Susie was the line leader today. It was a very low key easy day. We talked about the farm, read "Farmer Will" and "On the Farm". Of course we sang "Old McDonald had a farm" and imitated as many animals as we knew.
Great pics. I love looking at them. Who is the room mom? I was just wondering as it would be great if we could organize an outing in the park. I would love to meet the other moms.
3 comments:
Great pics. I love looking at them. Who is the room mom? I was just wondering as it would be great if we could organize an outing in the park. I would love to meet the other moms.
Simone, Keela's mom
Hi Simone,
Lisa Ingraham and I are the room moms. We are Kate and Michael and Emily's moms. You can email me at tlgould@mindspring.com.
Dorothy
Simone, Also meant to say that I think a park play date would be a lot of fun. Roswell Area has a great fenced in area, and is not far.
Dorothy
Post a Comment