Sunday, July 13, 2008
Welcome to the 2008-2009 MWF 2 1/2+ Blog
Dear parents,
For the previous three years, I have been taking lots of photos in the classroom so that you can see what your children are doing during the three hours that you have entrusted Marlene and me with their care. This year I will be using this space to keep a daily dialogue going. It is intended to be a springboard for conversation between you and your child; because, we have found that if you asked them what they did at school, they will say, "we played, we had a snack etc." Please remember to check for notices in their bags, posted by the door, and occasionally by personal E-mail. For a sample of the blog from the end of last year go to: http://0708mwf.blogspot.com
The following is our class list: for privacy concerns I have only posted first names, a list of last names, parents and phone numbers will be available at open house
Keela Megan Emily Michael Susie Kate
Gabriella Jake Fisher Alex Samuel Grace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment